Call Sweetwater City Hall
HOME | SITEMAP | CONTACT US
CONNECT WITH SWEETWATER
Make your selections below:
Seasonal Parks Worker
• The positions are part-time
• The job pays $10.00 per hour
• Working hours Monday-Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
• Ability to follow oral / written directions
• Ability to identify and correct potential safety hazards
• Skill to operate push mower, tractor-shredder and riding mower as well as rotary tiller, weed eater, chain saw
• Ability to perform work requiring strength and agility in all weather conditions for extended periods of time
Posted 03/15/18. Position open until filled.
Pumper/Ground Water Operator in Training
• This position is full-time and includes full benefits.
• The job grade is 10A and pays $1,553.17 semi-monthly.
• Working hours are Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. with the potential for short notice schedule changes which may include overtime.
• Must be able to follow oral and written instructions
• Must possess a High School diploma or GED
• Possess a Valid Texas Driver’s License
• Texas D Water License is preferred or must be able to obtain within 12 months
• Must be able to obtain a “C” Ground Water License from TCEQ within two (2) years.
• Must pass State of Texas background check
• Must know basic algebra and general math skills, computer knowledge, general knowledge of the operations of pumps, motors, chemical feed equipment, lab skills and knowledge of minor electrical repairs and trouble shooting. This may consist of the use of an OHM meter for electrical trouble shooting.
• Must be skilled in the operation of a tractor shredder and forklift.
• Ability to sit, stand, walk, kneel, crouch, stoop, squat, twist and climb ladders and stairs.
• Ability to work in various types of weather, including safely driving in inclement weather to report to work as required.
• Must be able to arrive at Water Treatment Plant within 20 minutes when called for emergency duties after 5 pm and on the weekend.
• Must have a phone and be easily reached after hours, holidays and on the weekends.
200 East 4th Street
PO Box 450
Sweetwater, TX 79556
Phone: (325) 236-6313
Fax: (325) 933-6573
OR (325) 236-6139
MUNICIPAL COURT OFFICE
FAX: (325) 933-6573
EMERGENCENCY MEDICAL SERVICES
WATER & WASTEWATER
AFTER HOURS WATER EMERGENCY, CALL
Copyright © City of Sweetwater, Texas 2016. All rights reserved.
powered by ezTaskTitanium TM